Wednesday, June 2, 2021

This blog BELONGS to GOD

 

2 Timothy 2:15

King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 

rightly dividing the word of truth.


God holds the copyright to this blog.

In fact, He owns everything.

My life, my work, everything that I am.

His Holy Spirit inspired me to create this 29th blog before breakfast.

Everything came easily.

Form.

Structure.

Content.

And yet, I modified the blog title THRICE.

From scratch.

Never happened before.

Such is one's zeal, when you work for the Lord.


First, I called it "ALL belong to GOD".

Sounded good.

So, I created it.

A couple of posts came forth.

Then, I wondered, shouldn't it be "ALL belongs to GOD"?

"ALL" is technically singular.

So, I deleted the first blog, and started over.

Soon as it's done, I became dissatisfied again.

Still didn't sound right.

Sounded cacophonic.

Grated on my ears.

I did write something about reading out loud, to see if it sounds right.

The first deleted blog sounded better.

Oh my.

Finally, I figured, why not use "EVERYTHING belongs to GOD"?

That way, it sounded good, simple, and straightforward.

Why break my coconut over "ALL"?

Sometimes, I can really be silly.

Now, there's no room for confusion.

Now, I can live with it -- for life.

No grammatical error.


Even a honed editor makes mistakes.

Why all this exercise?

I wanted the blog to be PERFECT for GOD.

It's God's blog.

How could I give the Lord, less?

Nope, not on my watch.

God knows my quirks.

It's not OCD.

It's plain love, and respect, for the Lord.

I don't stop till it's perfect for Him.

I don't care how many times I start over.

Pretty much like my own life when I first sought God.

Made so many mistakes.

I don't stop till I get it right.

After all, it's a gift for the Lord.

Voluntarily given.

My life, my work, His blog.

It must be perfect.

"EVERYTHING belongs to the LORD" it is.

I am guided by what Jesus commanded:

Matthew 5:48

King James Version

48 Be ye therefore perfect, 

even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.


Now, the blog feels right.

And I can feel God smiling.

Greatly amused.

And yet pleased.

He created all of us for a purpose.

May I live up to that purpose He designed me for.

Here are the posts.


Who OWNS our CELLS?

  1 Corinthians 2:10 King James Version 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit:  for the Spirit searcheth all things,  yea, the...